Monday, January 7, 2008

Futures slighlty higher

Good morning folks. We are looking at a slightly higher open and probably a very volatile week. The DJIA had the worst start since 1932 and NAZZ since 2003. Strap in here-should be interesting to see if the bulls or bears take the hill

AKNS-beautiful relative strength--continuation through 15.5-16 gets the low 20's
SOLF-if it take out 40 watch out above
QSC-still like the action
PBR-couldn't take out resistance (120 zone) and will likely now base between reistance and the 50dma
DRYS- support at 70, if it cracks watch out below

be back in a bit!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this market

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.