Wednesday, January 30, 2008

GOOGLE

Tomorrow after the close GOOG reports. Based on todays action,unless it blows the barn doors off I think it will join the watery grave where AMZN, INTC,AAPL,RIMM and the rest of the technology companies now call home. I don't feel any good karma on this one at all-hope I'm wrong. ISRG also reports tomorrow and the options are showing a potential 22 point move either way. We got the cut, the market and the financials rallied and then rollover time came. We have to see if key support can continue to hold,which was tested today on the S&P 500 at around 1353. The level I will watching on the NDX is around 1800. One of the bond insurers got downgraded and evidently Standard and Poors may soon follow suit soon.

1 comments:

Stewie said...

i think the theme will continue. GOOG has a high odds of dropping after the earnings or my second scenario, announce good numbers, stocks opens up then tanks ala, MSFT. c u tmrw. BTW, nice trading today!

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.