Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Retail Sales,AAPL,YHOO and Chavez

We need volume to sustain this rally so the retail numbers are key this morning for a continuation or a reversal. Now hearing News Corp may be interested in Yahoo so things should get interesting there as well this morning. Futures are up slightly. There was some chatter late yesterday that AAPL would be cutting prices on ipod and iphone by $100 over the next two months and that weighed on the stock. Seeing decent put activity on the XLF. Chavez cuts oil supply to Exxon,this guy has got to stop eating those cocoa leaves. Good luck today.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.