Monday, March 17, 2008

Fear and Loathing in New York City

I am covering the Lehman that I shorted at $29 this morning. There is a Barclay bank takeover rumor and I don't want to be a pig. I made 6 points on the short. There is also a rumor that certain European banks are not taking their action, sound familiar? With LEH earnings in the morning, the rumors, both bullish and bearish will start circulating. I am still a bear big time but don't want to push my luck. Be back later. Hope everyone is holding up. The close will be exciting again and I think they will crush em.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.