Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Lied

I'm at the stage in my life where I feel the need to give back,almost like the girlfriend that wants to save your soul and change you. I did say last night on the blog that I wouldn't post about Cramer anymore but I found the video over on Adam Warners site, (Daily Options Report to the right)he's been on Cramer for longer than me. Kudos to Don Harrold who will now have a home on my favorite links. Do you know that that The Street.com took Cramers rant OFF their website? Frigging amazing!!!!




3 comments:

Adam said...

tanks.

Which rant dit they take off?

upsidetrader said...

adam
sorry, as Lewis said thestreet.com took down the bsc buy recommendation,not a rant,i misspoke and thanks

Adam said...

I thought I missed more nonsense, lol.

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.