Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lehman Brothers

LEH reports before the market on Tuesday. You can't keep me far enough away from this name and I will try to short big if I get a good entry.

ANOTHER LAUGHABLE NOTE- some of the credit agencies reduced their rating on BSC to BBB+ on Friday, I guess if the rating was single A, JP Morgan would have paid them $3 instead of $2. These agencies are in lala land, thats why I couldn't help but laugh the other day when S%P said most of the bad news was over. The rating agencies are the ones that should be in front of Congress not the ceo's.
Good Luck and see everyone tomorrow.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.