Monday, March 3, 2008

Mid Day

The market almost feels like it's teasing me here. The futures were down fairly significantly and bounced. The bounce from what I hear was attributed to a rumor that the Fed may do an inter meeting rate cut.I don't think that will happen and maybe when the reality sets in, we will start to sell off again. In any event it is very choppy out there. I'm putting out some small shorts on the rallies with tight stops here. It's hard to have real conviction long or short in here. The market feels like a caged animal. It's either going to get tired of pacing and roll over or hit you with a strike. We'll see.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.