Sunday, March 2, 2008

Patience


The Dow appears to be in the same trading range since the second week of January. It would not surprise me to see a test of the lows in the next two or three weeks. I think any rallies can be sold or shorted until we see that level in my opinion. QID,SDS and DDM will remain my good pals until this gets resolved. I will keep a very short leash on longs with extra close stops in here. Remember, the biggest money is always made from these vicious corrections so don't get depressed. This is an awesome time to be doing homework and finding the leaders on the way up

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.