Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taking Apart The Financials

Bear Stearns is down about 8 and the SKF (ultra short financials) up 9 points. Carlyle borrowed about $32 for every $1 they invested. That's great when things are working, but you go out of business when it doesn't. Well, Carlye is going out of business this morning. Gold hit $1000 and oil looks higher, I hope it pulls a reversal as I am still short USO. The KOL short from yesterday is working nicely and is up almost 2 points from yesterday morning. Good Luck

ps spx 15 points fron Jan lows--who would have thunk it

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.