Monday, April 28, 2008

China Rocks

I don't know how long it will last but some old favorites lifted their ugly heads today and asked if they could play in the sandbox again. Some China plays were big percentage winners today such as SOHU, SNDA and EJ. I played SNDA and EJ with really nice success today. Both charts still look and excellent, but these names can change on a dime so be real careful.
VISA just reported and the stock is off 5%. The fertilizer stocks had a come to Jesus meeting and even though oil threatened early, it basically closed flat. I'll be back later with more riveting commentary along with some charts. Hope you guys did well today.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.