Thursday, April 17, 2008

Healthy Consolidation Day

Leaving early today but keep an eye on GOOG as they report after the close. I think they miss, but that's just me, and it promises to be volatile either way. Those ad clicks just aren't what they used to be so we will have to synthesize the spin later.The ag. stocks sold off as I mentioned in the morning blog and I traded MOO for a quick point short. I didn't take it home because even though the group is weak today, they are not going out at the lows of the day. The solars got torched and FSLR gave back a quick $10.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.