Saturday, April 12, 2008

Intraday Trades,Postings and Twitter

Instead of posting some of my thoughts and trades during the trading day on the blog, I have decided to post them over at twitter.com. This will not affect the blog in any way other than being a link to what I may be doing intra- day. I want to save the blog for pre- market, mid-day and evening posts. Just so it doesn't get all cluttered up. So check it out and let me know what you think. Frequency of the twitter posts will depend on market volatility and available time on my part. I believe you can get the postings via e-mail and rss feed. I only mastered e-mail about two years ago so please be understanding. LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.