Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bad News Bad News

So what would you like first? Our blood brothers over in Saudi Arabia announced a few hours ago that they would increase production by 200,000 barrels a day starting in July. What swell guys. Bloomberg just reported that Chevron, because of an attack by Nigerian terrorists, just shut down their pipeline. The pipeline was blown up. Chevron expects 120,000 barrels per day to be halted. You can't make this stuff up. So I guess we are net 80k barrels ahead.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.