Thursday, June 5, 2008

Really Nice Bounce

Everybody is in the pool and having fun. I made two small trades and lost on both. Oil is up and solar is really showing strength and it really is an across the board rally. I honestly thought FSLR was going to break again this morning but it made a beautiful reversal as did most of the solars. Even the financials are showing great strength. So for now, it's in the bull camp and it will be interesting to see if buyers take some quick profits into tomorrows employment report later on today.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.