Saturday, July 12, 2008

Archives

I was looking through some oldies this morning and came across some fairly recent posts that have been jackpots.

LVS -originally posted as a short on 4/16/08 at $67, then again on 6/21/08 at $55 and 7/1/08 at $45. It closed Friday at $34. Not bad work if you can get it for about three months.
WYNN- took a 10 point dive as well.

Of course there are some losers too, but at first glance not to many.

In my world, I miss some substantial moves,admittedly because my time frame is shorter than most, but if you are longer term, and I don't even mean that long, maybe two,three months, you would have made some huge money with some of the ideas posted here. Do your own homework and keep in mind these are the deepest thoughts of a twisted mind. LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.