Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Don't Get The Euphoria Yet

Everyone seems to be a crazy bull here. Why, because the Dow reversed and closed up 30 points yesterday? Sure we are oversold, but don't forget we could get a one two punch tomorrow that could totally reverse any minuscule bullish sentiment. The ECB will raise their rate tomorrow and God forbid we have a lousy employment number tomorrow-we could get smashed and smashed big. Just be prepared, Sure we could go up big but always be aware. I"m not impressed-yet.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.