Friday, August 22, 2008

have a great weekend

it was sloppy at headquarters today. the financials rallied, and i'm still trying to figure out why. it looks like leh is trading on hope but nothing is substantiated. if that's what rallies them 3% you can bet i'm looking at some shorts. i let them have there fun today and didn't step in the way.

i also thought the market would give up gains and bought some dxd as a hedge, the market kept running when oil rolled over and i got stopped out. i should have been more short energy but missed the trade, i don't think i've ever made money on a friday, i swear to god.

sorry for the lower case as i am on the little one's computer again and i cant get caps-trying to figure that out too.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.