Saturday, August 2, 2008

Links













Is Al Gore getting to you ?

Roubini still apocalyptic. He's been on the money.

Slowing down the bus.

Bank watch- 8 down now

And 4 are warned

I'm telling you, oil ain't done

Sure, it has nothing do with the economy. Have you seen the charts on WYNN and LVS? Must have been a losing streak for them too.

Uh- Oh, Miley's misbehaving again

Ludacris is such a help

What folks are watching and listening to

You couldn't put a price on my kids, but I guess this does help pay for the castle in France, nice work if you can get it.

Get your design-er vagin-er

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.