Friday, August 1, 2008

The Rant

My God what an ego this man has. Watching Cramer pulling another " if they only listened to me" pontification. I believe the baby to the left is really Cramer begging and whining to his producers this week to please make him a rock star today, after all, it is his anniversary. They say the art of "humility" is quietly drawing attention to what it is you are trying to be humble about. There are medications for this idiot. I guess the Fed would have raised rates without Jimbo's input. I"m waiting for the next bottom pal. Keep em coming Jimmy.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.