Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What Price Survival??

I posted a while back about the neccesity for banks to sell what isn't nailed down in an effort to raise capital. MER with Bloomberg and or Blackrock, now LEH with real estate or their peice of Neuberger Berman. These are quality assets and cash flow generators. My question is---what's left??? God knows the revunue model they've used for the last 100 years is dead.
Imagine the bid for the real estate? This is the toughest town on the planet and the sharks smell blood in a toxic real estate market. Good luck.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.