Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fed Day And Where Do We Go Now?

The great unwind continues and we have a very busy docket today. CPI, GS earnings, the Fed and the continued deathwatch of the financials are all part of the picture.

Oil is around $91 and the $SPX is down about 10 handles. I thought I covered all my AIG but had some left and covered for $2 already. Like finding a $20 in an old pair of jeans.

I'm sure today will be another barn burner, and I am ready for anything. I still think it is way to soon for a bounce rally but you never know.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.