Monday, September 22, 2008

Not So Fast and What Will Be Next

The Greenback will implode so good for commodities

A run on hedge funds-when the investor lock ups expire, investors will be "out", they too will be regulated. They will certainly have to disclose all short positions. No one will have an edge anymore.

Many of the private equity firms will be wiped out, it may take a little longer as lock up periods are structured over longer periods for private equity.

A run in the Euro but more real estate and financial closures for the Euro nations.

Commodities are probably longs here, as rates will plummet, at least for a couple of months.

I will check in later

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.