Monday, October 13, 2008

The Ducks Are Quacking

I had to take the in laws to the airport so I am running behind a bit but the market is roaring here and the question now becomes longevity. I'm flat and watching, as chasing is out of the question and shorting into this velocity is silly. Congrats to all that went long into the weekend. A ballsy move but that's how the market rewards you.

I'm trying to get current and will be looking for some intra setups later this morning and this afternoon. I'll be twittering as usual. Good luck.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.