Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shorts and Things

These are some names for the radar. They are either shorts or etf's to get you short. We got a negative tick today at 1324 on the NYSE, 3000 stocks down and only 193 up on NYSE, 2567 down and 322 up on NAZZY.

Up/Down Vol. 1.6 billion down and 28 million up on NYSE
2.3 billion down and 53 million up on NAZZY.

My end game target for this beast is 5500-6000 but there will be monster rallies along the way so be careful. A snap back rally should be coming soon.






0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.