Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Continuation Lower or a Bounce?

Goldman is likely to report a loss of at least $5 a share which is five times the current analysts estimate. Aren't those analysts just phenomenal? DOW futures are up around 134 and seem to have been stuck there for the last hour. It will be interesting to see if the bulls have any interest at all in buying "value" here. They've been beaten like a drum every time so far.

The auto guys bring there plan to Congress again. I wonder if they took the Gulfstream?

1 comments:

Randy said...

My vote is that we are going lower. In fact, I'm really surprised by the bounce (end of day rally) that took place today.

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.