Friday, December 19, 2008

Expect a Wild Ride

Quadruple witching today, so it could get silly at times. The other day on twitter I said that social security was the greatest Ponzi scheme of all time and this morning I found this cartoon and chuckled.

Japan cuts its rate to 0.1% from 0.3% which is now the lowest in the industrialized world. It also looks like we may get some closure on the auto situation today so stay tuned there. Oil is currently trading around $34.50, probably on its way to $25.

If the bulls are counting on a continuation of the Santa Clause rally, they better get their mojo back soon. Have a great day and good luck.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.