Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rebound?

We have the Philly fed and weekly jobless claims on tap for today as the market will try to shake off yesterdays profit taking session. Yesterday the greenback hit multi- year lows against the Yen and Euro and that will be a point of interest going forward. It's snowing in Vegas so I don't rule anything out anymore.

Many sectors are getting over sold but that isn't a precursor of anything anymore, it's just something to be watched. Fairfield Greenwich Capital may sue their auditors over the Madoff affair, give me a break, sounds like the two drunks in first class that are suing the airline for over serving them.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.