Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Run to S&P 1000?

Rahm Emanuel has been mum, but the Fibbies have about 21 taped conversations discussing Obama's Senate seat. Is honesty even an option with anyone anymore?

Asian stocks ended up, but way off their highs and the dollar continued its move lower. London shares are down about 2% as the banks over there are experiencing more losses. An important day for the market and a follow through day is essential for the bulls.

I have another post coming in 30 minutes regarding some exciting developments over at Stocktwits.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.