Friday, December 5, 2008

Weekend Linky Dinks

Here is a picture of Upside Jr (second from right) with his best bud Jack (far right) when they were ball kids at the Knick game a couple of weeks ago. He sat on the floor under the basket all night, very cool if you are 11. Now for some links.

Aaron Task and "don't buy the stocks are cheap hype" I agree


Gregor on oil.

Things can only get worse in Eastern Europe.

Stock Jockey reviews Mohamed El Erian

Is private equity ready for a comeback?

Mish on Depressionomics.

Is California too big to fail?

Depressionesque printing of money.

Gulf oil CEO is not talking his book with a comment like this.

5 and 44 and the money just prints.

Yes freakishly ugly rock stars still get the most gorgeous babes

Howard Lindzon
on "why we are so f$#%@!ked

2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm sorry, did you say something?

I was distracted by the small white man doggy stylin the gianormous black dude.

upsidetrader said...

u r just incorrigible-lol

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.