Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Banks, Bad Banks and Stimulus Plans

One thing I know, is that the remainder of this week will be a wild one. If the market can't rally off all of this "positive" financial news then it never will. The shorts are running for cover as the government tries to heal the sins and excesses of the past with bank bailouts and stimulus packages. There will definitely be objections to both plans along the way, but for now, we have to respect the trend, and it is certainly up--for now. Good luck today.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.