Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sideways

Nice to know Citigroup took delivery on their new corporate jet as their bid collapses and they puke up toxicity on a daily basis. Don't feel bad-you have warrants.

Today was as choppy as choppy gets and the financials actually held their bid without having their underpinnings collapse. I can only hope and pray that they continue cooperating, as they are giving us better short entries.

I spent most of the day planning and looking at charts as the action was boring and quite frustrating. The best strategy on a day like today is to do nothing, but I probably over traded, trying to make something out of nothing. If your looking to blame someone for our economic catastrophe, here is a good place to start, I try to ad names as often as possible but this a great list. Also mentioned are some folks who saw the whole thing coming. Later.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.