Friday, January 16, 2009

T.G.I.F

It was a long week and I am looking forward to the weekend. So far we have lost about 400 points this week and it could have been worse had we not turned yesterday. By the way check at my fellow blogger Brian who called the turn perfectly yesterday.

The financials are catching a bit of a bump as Bank America shamelessly sucks more blood from us taxpayers with little remorse. Citibank reported and as expected the number was dismal. Their CFO also announced above average losses from first tier mortgages for the next several quarters. Just swell.

Consumer sentiment will be out this morning. Let's trade what they give us and have a great day.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.