Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekend Linky Dinks

The rally is fading as we end yet another week, Here are some links of interest.

Here's a look at that new Palm thingy.

Investors at Fairfield Greenwich want their fees back.

Stop picking on short selling.

My friend Brian Shannon is doing some cool stuff over at AlphaTrends.

Tim Knight questions the markets juice. I don't blame him.

Rubin leaves, why did it take so long?

Eric Jackson makes the bullish case for hedge funds.

A Ponzi of their own over at Saytem.

Remember this one? Deja Vu all over again.

Do "mini-ponzis" exist at every hedge fund?

Roubini still thinks 2009 will suck.

An update at the Hedge Fund Implode-O-Meter.

This number is truly mind boggling.


Subscribe here.

2 comments:

Chas said...

love the ice age article... i guess all the greenhouse gasses fixed the problem for us

upsidetrader said...

the "ice agers" were the hippies, now they rule the halls of academia with global warming-they need something to bitch about

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.