Thursday, February 19, 2009

Buying Dips, But Still Shorting Rips

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. We all know nothing goes strait down, so we would be crazy not to take advantage of over sold opportunities to get long. The charts are showing me nothing but great short side opportunities and nothing that appealing from the long side.

The HPQ chart was looking "iffy" at best, even before last nights earnings disappointment ( think DELL) and APC looks like a beautiful short under about $34.70.

Good luck today, I'll be on twitter calling them like I see them.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.