Thursday, March 12, 2009

Constuctively Bullish So Far

So far we're seeing a nice steady constructive uptrend. This is much better than a violent gap up, only to be sold off. The financials are leading--again, retail is strong, fertilizers are weak and energy is about flat.

We've rallied 10% on the $SPY since last week, do we have another 10% in the tank before we pull back? We'll see.

I shorted POT at the open and covered for a nice trade, my two open positions are long ISRG and BGU. Keep em' tight, so far things look good for the bulls.

1 comments:

Ray C. Parrish said...

Mid day Friday, might be time to unload that BGU. I would have a tough time holding that over the weekend, take your profits man, it's still a bear market!

Great post!

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.