Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Nuts Are Running the Asylum

Geithner is under attack, now from some blue dogs that want him out, Pelosi is out doing speeches about how defending illegal immigration laws is un-American, Chris Dodd just got caught lying (on tape) about personally enabling the AIG bonus situation. Funny, the man took $280k from AIG for his campaign, not long after he took a sweetheart VIP mortgage deal from our boy Mozillo at Countrywide.Will he return his contribution? Obama just received a $500,000 advance to write a children's book, is feverishly working on his NCAA bracket while he prepares for his Leno appearance tonight, things are sure busy on K Street.

Futures are flat after yesterday's big day and we wait for the next move by Mr. Market.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.