Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No Prisoners

I traded DRYS and GNK short with success but gave it back trying to buy some levels that I thought had good support. It was tough today,real tough. Intel came up short after the close and the stock is trading now down about 16% for the day. AAPL is lower as well in aftermarket trading. FEED rolled over with everything else and some technical damage has been done to some really good set ups I've been watching. The good news? We get to do it again tomorrow.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.