Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can't Help Myself About Cramer

Cramer, over on Real Money ,is writing about RYL and TOL as stocks to look at. Now if you are a one to three year owner of stocks, I too would be buying the begeezus out of these names. But I think that is the fastest way to go broke. This fella, Jim, about a year ago pontificated from the mountain top that these were not homebuilding stocks, but "landbanks". What the hell is a land bank? Jimmy is so wrong,on so many things,so many times, that I am actually starting to feel bad for him. I must be crazy because he still own a crap load of TSCM stock. They say a salesman is the easiest guy to sell,and he buys it hook,line and sinker all the time. I will try not to post about Cramer anymore unless he really pisses me off,so no promises. It's my blog.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.