Thursday, February 14, 2008

Obama =Dow 9000

I would say Dow 8000 but I think the market would start discounting a new administration by then. I will never discuss religion or politics on this blog but if the good Senator becomes President we are in for problems.With everything that is happening now, the last thing the market needs is higher corporate taxes, higher payroll taxes and higher capital gains taxes. The market did very well under the Clinton administration, but Obama? How many puts can I buy?

Chipolte is down 12 points in aftermarket!!!!!! My short was 101.50 on the blog a couple of days ago. Target $90. Yipee!!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.