Monday, April 14, 2008

DCR

I don't know how long oil will continue to make new highs here, but I am watching DCR (short oil etf) for an entry. I did well on this one the last time oil hit these levels. Keep it on the radar and I will give an update. Just returned from coaching little league so no charts. MIR acted very well today as it punched through the $38 level. Let's see if we can get a high volume follow through. See you in the morning. Tons of earnings this week and the financials were crap today.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.