Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tough Morning For Upside

My best pal Molly, my english bulldog passed away this morning so I got a late start.Truly a rough morning for the kids.
Anyhoo, the fertilizers are finally getting their due in here. POT reported and the group is getting killed. I've been saying this for a while and hope folks had some short exposure somewhere. MOO was a killer short up around $65 but my mind was on other things.

Housing #'s just reported and is not that good. I'll check in later when I get my bearings

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.