Sunday, August 3, 2008

Two Nice Set Ups

I posted the AGA last Sunday as a double short on the ag. sector. It' s an impossible stock to day trade, because of liquidity reasons and you can drive a Hummer through the spread, but it is a great name if you are a longer term bear on the group. I may take some down and hold for a bit as I still don't like the way the group is acting (see archives for charts on MOS and POT)

As far as XOM goes,well it just looks weak. If oil comes in a little more the big boys could really continue to run from this name.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.