Friday, November 7, 2008

Market Snoozefest

Pretty dull today. Watched puddles dry everywhere. I adore that picture, a true belly laugh when I saw it.

I am going to get back to the charts this weekend as I am starting to see some really nice short set ups here. Charts mean everything to me but during times of anarchy and fear they just don't play a part, at least to me. Many stocks that hit their lows on Oct. 28 have retraced to a point that show vulnerability. Some broke the 28th lows today. Look at JRCC, total abuse.

The weekly newsletter goes out tomorrow and if you haven't done so, please feel free to join UpsideNation. How friggin cheesy is that?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.