Monday, January 26, 2009

Gold, Oil and Bonds

Good morning. So Chrysler is giving us employee discounts, zero percent financing AND cash back. Wow. Fiat which is bleeding, losing money( canceled their dividend) will take a stake. With NO money down. How incredibly "nice" of them. Why should they put down cash and get skin in the game when we, the taxpayer has already done so? Interesting times.

Here are a few names to watch for the week. I will have more ideas as they develop over on twitter. Longs are in gold and energy, and staying short the bonds looks interesting.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.