Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Showtime

As usual I am hoping for the best, but am prepared for the worst. Today is Timbo's big day as he takes a mighty brush stroke at our financial canvas. The skeptics and optimists are out in force this morning but the invisible behemoth that is the market will make the final determination if this is all real or Memorex.

Will FAS or FAZ get the Oscar? We will soon find out. Short post because nothing else matters today. Good luck and don't get caught leaning the wrong way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey upside
just curious if you look into any accustions on the 3:30 p.m. sellers back oct08
just wanted to get your op. on this
thanks todd
p.s. good comments on twitter keep up the good work.




http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_021009/content/01125106.guest.html

upsidetrader said...

tb

actually no that kind of died out didnt it?

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.