Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bouncing

Well, after being down 11 of the last 13 sessions the bulls have started to take the hill as our futures are up. The S&P is up about 10 handles and the DOW is up about 100 points.

Europe and Asia are also higher and it will be interesting to see if we can have an up day by 4pm. It will more interesting to see if we can string two consecutive positive days in a row. If you remember that was almost an impossibility a few months back, and when we finally did accomplish the feat we fell precipitously. Don't forget that tomorrow is the unemployment number. The ADP number comes out at 8:30 today, some people use it as a precursor for tomorrows number, others don't.

My strategy is to trade exactly what the trading Gods give me, but will be leaning towards the short side, as usual, on any real strength. Let's see if the bulls can make a stand.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.