Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jobless Claims and GDP

Big data this morning and I think it's safe to say that volatility is back and will indeed remain around for a while. Even though the Treasury is coming forward with a plan, there is still a good amount of uncertainty around its feasibility and probability of success.

I'm wondering if Geithner will consider the Zimbabwe dollar as a backup currency today? The man shouldn't be allowed to manage a checkbook let alone our country. Frankly, I would love it if every domestic hedge fund flipped him and Congress the bird and let them worry about all the toxicity themselves. Government must learn not to meddle. Here is a great summary from my pal Ash Allen at 24/7 Wall St. who says "Let the People That Broke the Economy Make Money Fixing It."

Good luck today.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.