Friday, April 17, 2009

Options Expiration and Happy Friday

Citi beat earnings, wow. Get me on the bid for a million shares. Money is being made hand over fist by some banks as they have been trading the AIG toxicity. That party ends soon and they will have to go back to actually---lending money? Let me know how that works out for you. Yes I'm always the cynic, and although I have had some luck being long the last month, especially in some financials, they are getting dreadfully over bought.

Throw out the playbook though with this animal, because it is not our father's stock market. All this debt and spending will come back to crush us in the end, but I'm enjoying the party for now. I've been taking names of my favorite pundits this time around. Have a profitable day.

2 comments:

Damien said...

Is there a website that keeps track of pundits and their calls?

Hope you had a great trip! Reminds me of my honeymoon in the West Indies. Looking forward to renting a place down there to trade once I have more than $249,000. That's my new tax saving strategy.

Thanks for the great twits!

Damien (WallStCH)

upsidetrader said...

DAMIEN
LOL AND THANKS, 249 SEEMS TO BE THE MAGIC#-AS FAR AS PUNDIT TRACKING, I DONT KNOW BUT THERE SHOULD BE, I TRY TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM AS BEST I CAN RIGHT HERE

JOE

About Me

My photo
I am a former hedge fund manager, broker and capital markets dude who now trades for his own account. I love what I do. I will try to post some stocks and an occasional chart that looks attractive for entry.I will also try to point out the idiocy of conventional wisdom and the lack of value added by the mainstream financial media. These postings should not be viewed as recommendations.